Making Your Superstar!
Our summer class schedule is wrapping up, and we're still in the planning stages for future classes. When new classes are scheduled and open for enrollment, we'll be posting them here - to be notified of future classes and stay in touch about all things Be Dog Happy, use the button below.
An experienced agility handler and their dog make running the course look easy but there are many things that can be taught ahead of time to help the dog transition to successfully learning the obstacles. This class is for those interested in agility and is a prerequisite to learning obstacles. The class is taught with positive reinforcement, clicker training and lots of humor!
This 6 week class covers:
- Developing a solid start line stay.
- Teaching the dog to drive ahead of the handler.
- Building value for a toy.
- Getting the dog comfortable with unusual types of surfaces.
- Introduction to jump commitment.
- Establishing engagement and focus.
Dogs must be at least 16 weeks old, with current vaccinations. Class size limited to six.
For more information, contact Debbie Huntley at [email protected]