Making Your Superstar!
An experienced agility handler and their dog make running the course look easy but there are many things that can be taught ahead of time to help the dog transition to successfully learning the obstacles. This class is for those interested in agility and is a prerequisite to learning obstacles. The class is taught with positive reinforcement, clicker training and lots of humor!
This six week class covers:
- Developing a solid start line stay.
- Teaching the dog to drive ahead of the handler.
- Building value for a toy.
- Getting the dog comfortable with unusual types of surfaces.
- Introduction to jump commitment.
- Establishing engagement and focus.
Dogs must be at least 16 weeks old, with current vaccinations. Class size limited to six.
This class type has three levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Class level is indicated in our calendar listings; level availability varies.
For more information or questions about which level is right for you and your dog, contact Debbie Huntley at firstname.lastname@example.org