2022 is now a distant memory and the time has come for us to make some New Year’s resolutions. As many of you know, Grady doesn’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions because his philosophy is to enjoy life without putting undue pressure on oneself. I like setting goals because I like to work on things so here are my resolutions for 2023.
Dawson’s 2023 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Love my Mom the best way I can, usually through snuggles.
- Run as often as I’m allowed, in the pasture, at least once a day.
- Ignore Jones when he’s being a naughty puppy (that’s really hard because if he would just listen to me, he wouldn’t be naughty!).
- Love everyone I meet.
- Explain to Jones what a New Year resolution is.
- Gain five pounds
- Learn to fun faster than Dawson
- Collect all the sticks in the pasture
- Less barking when things don’t go my way
- Increase treat consumption
- Train Mom to move faster when I pull on the leash
- Begin work on Sticks, Inc. More info to follow.
Much like Jones’ goal of learning to run faster than me.
There you have it. Chapter and verse.
Dawson Earnest Huntley
President & CEO
Abolish The Crate Federation