A friend of mine sent me this in an email. I liked it so much I thought I’d share it.
Things We Can Learn From a Dog
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When it’s in your best interest, always practice obedience.
- Take naps and always stretch before rising.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- No matter how often you are criticized, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.